• Built-in stock control with re-ordering level through terminals in IRC. (2 kinds of stock control methods are available: PLU stock control and Grouped stock control.)
• Table Plan for table/room management (can be linked to Customer Invoice)
• Customer Invoice for issuing periodical invoice with customer's information printed
• Uninet(Ethernet) with 10Mbps access for rapid report/data polling, program update and data transfer between PC, kitchen printers and other ePOS terminals in a network.
• TCP/IP protocol and FTP functions
• Time and Attendance, Labor Cost
• 255 Mix and Match Categories
• PS/2 keyboard attachable
• Card Reader (option)
• iButton (option) for quick clerk sign on
• Pole Display (option)
DX 915: The new UNIWELL DX-915 POS hospitality and retail terminal features a 15’’ touch screen. A durable, environmentally protective cabinet with embedded software and Flash Rom.