• Durable construction – reduces downtime and service costs
• Optional EAS integration – increasing efficiency by simultaneously deactivating EAS tags and decoding barcodes
• Ergonomic design – fit comfortably into a wide range of hand sizes
• 100 scans per second – improves scan aggressiveness with increased scanning speed
• Automatic in-stand detection – allows seamless transition from handheld to presentation mode scanning
MS9590 Voyager GS: Designed with trigger scanning in a new ergonomic form factor that maximizes comfort, as well as a rapid scan speed of 100 scans per second, extended depth of field, and a 5-year limited warranty.
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good