The Royal UV Note Counter is a professional currency counter designed with users in mind. Equipped with features designed to save time and simplify operation. User friendly intuitive operation, simple controls, and automatic features make the Royal UV Note Counter easy to operate. Half, double and chain note detection Infrared sensors are able to spot a wide range of bill discrepancies, including half, double, and chain notes.
This model is suitable for high volumes of notes and is used by Retailers, Wholesalers and Financial Institution.
• Variable Counting speed: 1000/1200/1500 notes per minute
• Suitable for low/medium volumes of notes and poor quality notes
• Reduces errors relating to hand count
• Counterfeit Detection: Automatic UV (ultraviolet) counterfeit detection sensor
• Count Display: LCD
• Simple to use keypad
• Automatic start/stop function
• Batching function: customize how man notes to be counted per batch
• Add functionality: provides cumulative total of notes counted
• Counting mode: Count, Auto-Reset, Continue, Batch (variable)
• Carry handle
• Easy Access for cleaning and maintenance
• External display